- Create Wallet Address - Create a wallet address for your users when a transaction is operated.
- Track Digital Passports - Fetch your users' digital passports to leverage the NFT Management Platform features and enrich your communication such as campaigns and events.
- Fetch user's wallet address - Retrieve the wallet address of your users.
For more information about the NFT Management Platform features, see the main features page.
- Claim Digital Passport - Claim the ownership of a digital passport and store it in your users' wallet.
- Fetch Digital Passport Authenticity - The authenticity is accessible and retrievable from the wallet.
- Read Digital Passport History - The digital passport which tracks the lifecycle of the digital passport is available from the wallet.
- Transfer Digital Passport - Your users can transfer a digital passport from their wallet to another.
- Prove Digital Passport Ownership - Generate a digital passport's proof of ownership.
- Create Request Ownership Link - Create a request ownership link to allow another user to claim the digital passport.
- Get Ownership Information - Get the information on the ownership of a digital passport.
- Export Wallet - Import an Arianee wallet and vice versa.
- Check Proof Link Authenticity - Check the validity of a proof of authenticity.
For new users, when a transaction is sent to the blockchain, e.g. claiming a digital passport, this action automatically triggers a wallet creation.
Updated 11 days ago